Standard 2-Year/24,000-Mile Warranty
Delivery Concepts, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “DCI”) warrants to the original purchaser, that each product of its manufacture is free from defects in materials and factory workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of purchase and 24,000 miles, and only while in possession of the original owner.
DCI agrees to repair or replace with a new or repaired part, any part of a DCI system which, after inspection has proven to be defective within the warranty period. Replacement of a defective part within warranty period will include labor for replacement at factory-established rates if performed by an authorized DCI service center. Compensation at factory established rates for loss of refrigerant would be paid only when caused by a defective part and if the defective part itself was under warranty at the time of failure.
Conditions of Warranty
- HANDLING OF CLAIMS
- Should a failure occur to a DCI component under warranty, call 1-800-654-1857
- DCI will direct customer to the nearest authorized service facility. In cases where there is not a facility close, the customer may choose a facility at their discretion, however the facility must call DCI for authorization to repair the vehicle under the terms of the warranty.
- All defective parts must be returned to DCI in order to receive credit.
- Any parts becoming defective as a result of negligence, accident or other casualty
- Owner’s failure to provide normal maintenance such as cleaning coils or improper voltage or electrical connections.
- Improper installation, repair or alterations
- Any parts or products which have been repaired or altered outside of DCI’s factory unless specific written authorization for such repair or alteration has been issued by DCI.
- Items such as filters, belts, driers, lubricants, light bulbs, taillight lens, etc. are considered expendable and are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty is only valid in the United States and Canada
- DCI neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any obligation or warranty other than herein stated.
- DCI reserves the right to make changes in design or improvements of its products or parts thereof without obligations to make or install such changes or improvements in or upon products covered in this warranty.
- Repair or replacement of any part under this warranty shall not extend this warranty with respect to such repaired or replaced part or parts beyond the warranty period.
- DCI will not be liable for loss of time, labor, equipment, rental or other expenses while products are out of service. (Customer is responsible for own back up system) DCI does not provide “loaners.”
- DCI will not be liable for lost product in case of failure.
- DCI is not liable for transportation expenses to bring a unit to an authorized service center.
- DCI shall credit authorized dealers only for repair or replacement labor.
- This warranty shall remain in effect, for the aforementioned period, when the equipment is properly installed, serviced, and operated under normal conditions.